Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Glassware Imports shopping site known as www.glasswareimports.com.au, (the “Site”) is a shopping website where you can browse, select and purchase products. All prices are charged in Australian Dollars (AUD) and displayed as inclusive of GST.
When you use our website site and when you enter sensitive information (for example: your name, email address, credit card numbers) into a form on our website we secure that information with the industry standard 256 Bit SSL encryption technology. The best way to tell if the information you’re entering is secure is to look at the address bar in your browser. If the URL starts with https:// and a padlock symbol precedes this, then you’re on a secure page.
If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or un-enforceability will not affect the remainder of these Terms and Conditions which will continue in full force and effect.
We shall not be responsible for any delay, suspension or failure arising out of any circumstances outside of our reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, governmental actions, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, postal theft, failure or accident, lockouts or other labour difficulty, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, an act or omission of a third party, inability to obtain any necessary materials, equipment, facilities or services, the failure of performance provided by others, interruption of the internet or a website or virus, accidents or breakdown of plant, machinery, software, hardware or communication network.
We do our best to ensure all the products on our website is accurately described, and we rely on information provided to us by our suppliers. Unfortunately, on some occasions it is possible that our website will contain errors and we reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies at any time, including after you have placed an order. In some cases the products we offer for sale are handmade or made from natural or organic raw materials, and there may be small variations between the product image(s) and the product you receive. This will always be stated on the individual product listing under the ‘More Info’ tab. We endeavour to ensure that all colours are displayed accurately, but you should be aware that colours may appear slightly differently on different displays and screens and from different import batches. The shade of colour from shipment batch to batch is not a fault or error. This will be classified as a change of mind and returning items based on change of mind will be at the expense of the customer.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, information or other content available or offered on our website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free, nor do we make any warranty about the standard or quality of any of the products offered via our website.
On rare occasions we may find our suppliers unable to deliver products to us, or the products delivered are not of sufficient quality or workmanship. We reserve the right to withdraw any products from our website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on our website. Whilst we will make every effort to process all orders, there may be circumstances which mean we may need to refuse to process an order after we have sent you an order confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from our website, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on our website, or for refusing to process or accept an order after we have sent you the order confirmation.
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, trademarks and copyright) in our website, and in the material published on it (including, without limitation, its look and feel, brands, logos and trademarks, information, photographs, content, images, text). These works are protected by intellectual property laws and all such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our website, services or e-commerce facilities for commercial purposes without obtaining permission from us. You are not permitted to copy, publish or use any of the content in any way, whether personal or commercial, without our prior written permission.
It is the strict policy that under no circumstances do we sell or give away any information you provide us with to any outside or third parties. We keep in the strictest confidence, any information you provide us with via E-mail, through our Online Store (via order submission, form submission, etc.), written, phone, mail, or any other form of transmission. This information is limited to our company use only for filling your order and/or for periodic offers and information we will send to you via E-mail from time to time, if you have chosen to subscribe to our mailing list. WE ALONE maintain this data and do not sell it, give it away, or share it with any unauthorized persons, companies, etc.
More information about Privacy law and the National Privacy Principles is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au
Limitation of Liability and Warranty
Glassware Imports offers no warrantees, written or implied, for any products we sell. Glassware Imports is not responsible for products you create using our supplies. You are responsible for testing our supplies in your recipes for compatibility and safeness. Glassware Imports is not responsible for any errors or omissions on this website. We reserve the right to change prices at any time without notification.
CUSTOMER AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT CUSTOMER’S OWN RISK. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS,’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SOFTWARE LICENSED TO THE CUSTOMER AND THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
SPECIFICALLY, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION:
1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; AND
2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
CUSTOMER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THE SERVICE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER CUSTOMERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH CUSTOMER.
NEITHER THE SERVICE NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SERVICE and products we sell.
All material on our website is protected by copyright laws; product descriptions, photos, and all learning material. Thank you for respecting our rights.
You must not:
- use the Site for any activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes, including, but not limited to breaches of the Copyright Act 1968 (C);
- use the Site in a manner or way, or post to or transmit to or via the Site any material, which interferes with other users or our other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the Site;
- make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases or requests through the Site;
- use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the Site;
- post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with or hinder the operation of the Site;
- knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of the Site;
- modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site;
- create accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- use the Site to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct;
- take any action that imposes or that would, in our reasonable opinion, result in an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- use the Site other than in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
- attempt any of the above acts or engage or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
Thank you for respecting our rights.
PRODUCT CLAIMS AND RETURNS
Our team is dedicated to providing the best service to all our customers. However despite our best intentions, things can still go wrong. When they do, it’s important we fix the problems as soon as possible.
All claims will be at our discretion. If the product does not conform to our specification in any way, or is defective, please submit a claim as soon as possible so we can review and resolve. To assist you, we have set out the Claim Policy highlighting key points that you should know.
Our claim and returns policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Your Rights under the Australian Consumer Law – You are entitled to a replacement, credit or refund for a major flaw. Glassware Imports is entitled to choose between providing you with a replacement, credit or refund of product value only.
For any product or order issue, return or claim, please submit a request via email directly to email@example.com within one week from date of receipt of purchase, unless you have a Trade Account.
If damage in transit has occurred, you must submit the claim within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
Any claims received after 7 days of receipt of order, may be refused unless you have a Trade account with us.
THE CLAIM EMAIL MUST INCLUDE:
- Order Number
- Statement of issue (see below for a list)
- Relevant photos, videos of breakages, shipping carton damage, fault or incorrect product
- If damage in transit has occurred, you must submit the claim within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
STATEMENT OF ISSUE EXAMPLES:
WRONG ITEM DELIVERED
On occasion we may accidentally ship the wrong product to you. If you have received an incorrect item, let us know as soon as you can, but within 7 business days of receiving your delivery. You will need to send us photos of the incorrect product as well. We will offer to send you the correct item and arrange for the pickup and return of the incorrectly shipped item at no cost to you.
Glassware Imports warrants all goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability for the purpose for which they are designed. Warranties and guarantees are provided in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. If a product arrives that is faulty or defective please take photos or video clearly illustrating the problem and contact us as soon as possible via the claims process for review.
Please be mindful we do not accept claims for colour variations. We do our best to maintain consistent colour & tone with products however variations may apply between different batches and shipments. Variation between batches can occur due to the constant increasing supply and demand of raw materials and environmental conditions in China. The People’s Republic of China is always monitoring industry methods in an effort to reduce carbon emission and improve air quality. Sometimes variations may be noted up close with a critical eye but not when made into an end product and sold to consumer.
MISSING PRODUCT OR SHORT SUPPLIED
You must let us know asap, but within 7 business days of receiving your delivery. We have a very vigorous picking and packing process, however mistakes can sometimes still occur. If you are missing product you must:
Double check all packaging materials – It’s often noted that small items are accidentally thrown out with packaging materials.
If missing small items like; Dust Covers, Plugs, Collars etc, you must check inside each small box and under the inside top flaps of each box. Sometimes our packing staff will tape small products to the inside of other cartons.
Confirm no one else at your premises removed any item(s) without your knowledge.
Upon receipt of your claim we will locate the packing and shipping history. We will pick your order again to determine if the total order weight and compare this to the shipped weight on record. If product is missing there is always a weight difference which confirms the short supply. If the weight is the same it confirms all items were originally shipped.
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
All claims for breakages in transit must have applied Shipping Insurance in the checkout (unless you have a Trade account) and claim must be lodged via email within 24 hours of receipt from courier.
If product arrives and the packaging or the item itself is clearly and significantly damaged, you should take photos or video showing the damage. If you find obvious damage at the time of delivery, you can also refuse to accept from the courier, try and take photos if you’re able to and contact us immediately via email claims process. The type of remedy we offer will depend upon the circumstances and the severity of the claim.
If you have not elected to apply insurance cover during the Shipping order process, then Glassware Imports is under no obligation accept claim. If insurance protection was taken out, the type of remedy we offer will depend upon the circumstances and the severity of the claim. Glassware Imports will apply a credit coupon to your user account, send replacement with your next order or if specifically requested we will provide a refund accordingly for the value of the damaged product.
Our warehouse operation is fast and efficient so if you want to cancel a ‘Paid’ order you must lodge the request via ‘Claim Process’ listed above asap.
- If your order is already dispatched it is no longer possible to cancel and get a refund.
- If your order is already picked, packed and allocated for dispatch, a restocking fee up to 20% may be charged. This fee will be deducted from your refund/credit
- There is no cancellation fee for cancelling an Unpaid/Queued order.
CHANGE OF MIND RETURN
If you decide to return unwanted product you must lodge the request within 7 days of purchase via the ‘Claim Process’ listed above. We will review your request and provide a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA ) number. You will also be notified if a restocking fee up to 20% is be applicable.
Upon receipt of the RMA number you can proceed to return the goods at your cost. You must ensure the original order number and RMA number is provided with the returning goods. If the Order number or RMA is not included with the returned goods, this will cause processing delays as the goods can go missing in our busy warehouse if they do not have any instruction or reference numbers with them.
Upon receipt of returned goods, they will be checked and if in the original condition, credits/refunds will be processed in accordance with your RMA.
PRODUCT DEAD ON ARRIVAL
Electrical products have a separate troubleshooting checklist. Click here to review
Please carry out the following checks.
- Eliminate the power point -Check your power point with another working device
- Try the Diffuser in a different power point (not on same circuit) to see if problem still exist
- Determine if it’s the power adaptor: Swap out the power adaptor plug with another if you happen to have one.
- Determine if it’s the base unit – Swap out the base unit with another if you happen to have one.
- Ensure the plug underneath base is securely inserted
Upon receipt of all information the review process can take up to 48 hours. Glassware Imports retains the right to make the decisions following:
- No fault found/Change of mind – Where there is no fault found, and you choose not to keep it, the product will be re-stocked, and the restocking fee up to 20% may apply. Any cost incurred by you in bringing the item back to us will be borne by you.
- Fault Found – There is a fault found and the customer is to be offered a credit, replacement or a refund (if they no longer wish to use our service).
- Broken/Damaged Merchandise –If the customer has not elected to apply insurance cover during the Shipping order process, then Glassware Imports is under no obligation accept claim. If insurance protection is taken out, Glassware Imports will work with you to discuss resolution options by way of apply a credit coupon to your user account, send out replacements with your next order or if specifically requested we will provide a refund accordingly for the value of the damaged product.
We cannot offer a refund or exchange where the product has sustained damage due to abnormal use.This will be determined by Glassware Imports upon inspection of the item(s) or digital photos.
If you disagree with our findings, please do not ring and abuse our staff. Under no circumstances will we accept threatening or bullying behaviour. Please kindly reply email with further evidence supporting your claim and we will be happy to review your claim again.
Please be sure to submit additional good quality photos so that we can re-assess the issue in question.
We cannot accept returns for change of mind on these product, but not limited to:
- Candle Wicks
- Candle Wax
- All Fragrance Oils
- Diffuser Base, Perfume Base & Room Spray Bases
- Bath & Body Product Supplies
- Products described as ‘made to order’
- All forms of clearance stock, On Sale stock or NQR items (including floor stock in shop)
- Gift Cards
WHAT IS A RESTOCKING FEE
Restocking and administration fees become applicable due the amount of time and labour involved to process returns and exchanges. Some of the activity involved is listed below.
- Picking Orders from warehouse locations
- Returning product to warehouse locations
- Packing and unpacking orders
- Allocating product back into stock to keep accurate inventory
- Checking product for return damage
- Counting product being returned
- Applying credits or refunds
This fee may be applied to Cancelled orders and Change of Mind Returns.
ON THE SPOT RETURNS
It’s not possible for us to facility an ‘On the spot return’ in-store. You must submit a return claim via the Claims Process listed above. It can take up to 48 hours to process credits or refunds for any approved returns.
If you bring product back to the shop without a RMA number you will need to leave the items with staff along with your order number or receipt to be reviewed by our claims manager. Someone will be in touch to review and process the claim via email.
Glassware Imports warrants all goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability for the purpose for which they are designed. Warranties and guarantees are provided in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
If an item arrives that is missing parts, is faulty, is defective or has been damaged during manufacturing, please take photos or video clearly illustrating the problem and contact us as soon as possible, but within 7 business days of receiving your delivery.
The best solution to any product fault depends on the nature of the fault itself, and the outcome that works best for you. We will work collaboratively with you to find a solution that you’re happy with. For example we may arrange one or a combination of the following:
- Send you any missing parts or components
- Suggest a method self repair (with an offer of compensation to you)
- Replace the product (subject to availability)
- Offer you an alternative product
- Offer a partial or full store credit voucher or refund
WHATS NOT COVERED
This Faults and Warranties policy does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification as listed in the troubleshooting guide
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care (e.g. as per the supplied user guides)
- Damage to external or product packaging only
- Damage occurring during your own handling and/or from transportation of goods from pick up location
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes
You will be required to:
- Work with us during the initial troubleshooting stage in an effort to identify whether the issue is an user fault or a product fault.
- You may be expected to send the suspected faulty item(s) to us for review and any cost incurred by you in bringing the item back to us will be borne by you. If it is later found the returned product is found to be faulty and not faulty via user error or misuse, we will reimburse you for the shipping cost.
If the product stops working within first month of operation it’s likely to be a system fault. However if unit stops working after months of regular use this is usually related to user misuse and/or lack of maintenance as stipulated in the attached troubleshooting guide.
SHIPPING CHARGES, METHODS & PROMOTIONS
Shipping is calculated based on size, weight and destination location. Shipping fee options will be displayed during checkout before payment is made. You must ensure you enter the correct spelling of the Suburb, and ensure the correct Postcode is listed. Postcode and Suburb errors will mean the shopping cart cannot offer you a shipping price. Any changes made to the order or the delivery address after placing the order may incur additional charges.
We cannot deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers.
Courier Options: (Only applicable for Australia Wide Deliveries)
We use multiple carriers for our delivery services.
- Fastway – for most metropolitan locations
- Toll Ipec – for remote/regional locations
- Star Track – for outer metro/regional locations
- TNT – for outer metro/regional locations
- Australia Post – Only on rare ocassions
Selecting Your Preferred Courier:
If you want us to use a specific courier you must select the carrier and also add note in comment field during the checkout process i.e. Use Toll only. If you don’t add the note – we may elect to ship with another carrier if circumstances suit.
You must verify your information is correct before placing your order. If the address provided is incorrect and the package is returned, you will be billed for the additional shipping charges in order for your delivery to reach you. You agree to this by placing an order with us, we reserve the right to pass on applicable charges to you if you provide wrong address information. We also require a contact phone number, which may be used by the courier to arrange delivery. If we and our delivery partner, have been unable to deliver or get in touch with you after 7 days or 2 attempts to contact (whichever is sooner), we reserve the right to cancel your order. In these circumstances we will refund you the price of your order, less the delivery and handling fees incurred by us
Shipping Insurance (Only applicable for Australia Wide Deliveries)
For your convenience and peace of mind we offer Shipping Insurance for a small fee during checkout. This is not mandatory. We do our very best to ensure orders leave our premises in secure and well packed parcels to minimise all possibility of breakages, but there is no way we can guarantee this when orders are shipping across Australia. Shipping insurance is calculated approximately 3% of total order cost. By taking out shipping insurance you are automatically covered for any breakages in transit or lost orders.
Damaged In Transit
If insurance protection is selected and you have found damaged items, you must advise us by email within 24 hours of receipt of delivery. Please see our Claims Process here. Upon receipt the order number and proof of damage (by way of clear photos of damaged product and shipping cartons), Glassware Imports will more often than not apply a credit coupon to your user account for the value of the damaged item(s). The type of remedy we offer will depend upon the circumstances. We will discuss this during the claims process. We do not automatically reship damaged product because often the value will be far less than the courier fee. We have also found that more damage occurs when we send small light weight parcels.
In the case of lost orders, we will dispatch your order in our next cycle.
If the product is damaged during delivery and you have not elected to apply insurance cover during Checkout, then Glassware Imports is under no obligation to credit damaged items.
Additional Shipping Charges
Due to many possible variables of an order, on-line shipping charges may not calculate properly during the check-out process. In this case,
- if additional shipping charges are applicable we will contact you for further approval. If you do not accept the additional charge we will cancel your order without penalty and refund you accordingly.
- On occasion if we find we can ship your order for less than the nominated online charge, we will do so and credit the difference to your online user account.
- On occasion for extra large orders sometimes a special truck needs to be booked with a tailgate if there is no forklift at the destination. Additional charges for this will apply and we will always contact you first for approval and payment before dispatching.
We offer various kinds of shipping promotions at different times and across various products. When we offer a promotional shipping discount it will only be available during the advertised validity period and on specified products during the promotion period. If you miss the promotion we cannot backdate the promotion.
Excluded Postcodes & Regions from Shipping Promotions
We regret to advise that not all locations can be included in our shipping promotions.
The following postcodes and all international orders are excluded from all shipping promotions:
800 – 886, 2898 – 2899, 4183 – 4184, 4216, 4385 – 4498, 4507, 4680, 4700 – 4746, 4801 – 4807, 4816 – 4830, 4871 – 4876, 4890 – 4895, 5641 – 5734, 6033 – 6044, 6084, 6123 – 6124, 6161, 6173 – 6176, 6207 – 6230, 6232 – 6799, 7012, 7017, 7020, 7022 – 7055, 7109 – 7216, 7252 – 7470
All international shipping postcodes and locations are excluded from all shipping promotions.
50% off Shipping for orders over $500 inc GST
Shipping will be discounted by 50% for all orders over $500 inc gst (Product Value) for orders within Australia. This is automatically applied in the shopping cart. You will see this discount listed in the final stage of order placement just before you ‘Submit’ the order.
Free Shipping Offer for Melbourne Metro
Different times throughout the year we will have Free Shipping for Melbourne Metro* orders when the applicable product value equals $500.00 inclusive GST or more. When this promotion is active the Melbourne Metro postcode will be determined by Fastway’s geographical location for Melbourne Metro shipping.
*Melbourne Metro is as stipulated by Fastway’s geographical location for Melbourne Metro shipping. These postcode may change over time as the Fastway Melbourne Metro geographical locations change.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
Different times throughout the year we offer various types of promotions and discounts. All promotions:
- Exclude Soy Wax products
- If you miss the offer period, it cannot be back dated or extended
ORDER DISPATCH & DELIVERY TIMELINES
Fast and Efficient Dispatch:
Orders received and processed by us online by 11:00am AEST each business day, will dispatched same day. Orders received and processed by us after 11:00am AEST or over the weekend will dispatch the following next business day.
Delayed Dispatch: During BUSY SEASON, (September 1-Dec 20) or special campaign periods, orders may require a 2-3 day shipping delay due to the volume of orders that we process during this period.
Authority to Leave Parcels
Shipping with us assumes all parcels can be left if premise is unattended. Please use the comment field during checkout to provide detail on where best to leave. Please place advice in comment field during Checkout if parcels cannot be left.
Estimated Delivery Timelines
We use multiple carriers for delivery so specific delivery times can vary. Full parcel tracking is emailed to you once your order is dispatched. Please email us if you have not received this information, but please ensure you check your spam/junk mail folder before emailing us.
- Melbourne Metro is 1 to 3 day Delivery
- Melbourne Regional is 2 to 4 day Deliver
- Melbourne Remote is 3 to 5 day Delivery
- Sydney – Hobart-Canberra is 2 to 4 day Delivery
- Sydney is 1 to 4 day Delivery
- Central Queensland is 2 to 6 days Delivery
- North Queensland & Perth is 6 to 10 Days
- Western Australia 5 to 10 Days
- All other locations 10 to 15 Days
Remote, Regional & Country areas:
Some country areas are town or depot delivery only. This means they may not be able to deliver to your door and you will have to go to closest depot to collect it.
- Deliveries are conducted during business hours, Monday – Friday
- Excludes weekends and public holidays
- Transit times are estimated
- May be affected by factors out of our control
- May change without notice
Shipping with us means:
- All parcels can be left if premise is unattended. Please place advice in comment field during Checkout if parcels cannot be left.
- Deliveries are conducted Monday – Friday only (excludes public holidays)
- Couriers will not make any phone calls to get entry to premises or let you know if its been left with ATL
- You are responsible for tracking your own orders and liaising directly with the carrier if there are any delivery delays or issues.
- We do not make any arrangements for deliveries to be made on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Couriers cannot call you prior to delivery.
- There may be times when shipping is delayed due to weather conditions or the Busy Season (September 1-Dec 20). We have no control over unforseen circumstances, mother nature or third Party Couriers and will not assume responsibility for such conditions.
- Merchandise which is shipped back to us due to an incorrect address, will be billed for any re-shipping charges that we are charged.
- We do not offer Express post delivery service
Pick Up Service
Paid orders or Pay on Pick Up orders will be ready for collection next working day.
A few things to be aware of:
- Order Numbers must be presented at the time of collection.
- Orders must be checked and signed for by the person collecting, confirming all goods are accurate and correct at the time of collection.
- Glassware Imports does not accept any responsibility for order discrepancies once orders have left the premises. If there are any order discrepancies after the product has left the premises, a claim will need to be lodge via email. Please refer to Claim Process for more information.
Same Day Order & Pickup Service:
If placing an order on the same day as Pick Up, please allow minimum 4 hours from the time you placed the order. You must also add a note to comment field during the Checkout Process advising what time collection will be so the warehouse can have it ready for you. Failure to do this may result in long wait times at time of collection.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Customer is required to check their order at time of pickup to ensure everything is correct. If they later get home and find missing or incorrect product, they will need to lodge a claim via email and wait for instruction before they can return to have it rectified. Please refer to Claim Process for more information.
Order Pick Up Service – Using your own Courier
Please select Pick Up in the checkout and request order weight and dimensions by placing the request in the comment field during the checkout process. If no request is lodged the order will not be packed for shipping and this will cause delays.
Once order is paid our team will prepared the order and email the dimensions and weight. We will wait to receive the carrier consignment label(s) and confirm once they have been attached to the relevant carton(s).
Be sure to check the link for trading hours for pickup times. For Address & Opening Hours https://glasswareimports.com.au/contact/
All orders are registered for tracking purpose but are not covered by any insurance unless insurance is selected and applied during the checkout.
When your order is dispatched, you will receive tracking number(s) and details via an email notification. If you have not received an email, please first check your Spam/Junk mail folders before requesting this information via email along with your Order Number.
Shipping Escalations & Updates
In the event you experience delays, in the first instance you must contact the courier directly. Please be sure to keep record of all names and escalations attempts. If you do not get any action within 24 hours of logging the issue directly with the courier, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you escalate and avoid further delays: You must provide us with the following detail – the more information you provide us, the faster we can assist;
- Order Number
- Tracking number
- Date you logged a query with the carrier
- How you logged the query (phone or email)
- Name of the person who dealt with your query and what did they advise
You must have your tracking number to use these links.
- Fastway – https://www.fastway.com.au/tools/track/
- Toll Ipec – https://online.toll.com.au/trackandtrace/traceConsignments.do
- Star Track – https://startrack.com.au/
- TNT – https://www.tnt.com/express/en_au/site/shipping-tools/tracking.html
- Australia Post – https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
All claims for breakages in transit must be logged via email within 24 hours of receipt of goods from courier.
All other claims must be submitted via email within 7 days of receipt of order.
Refer to our Claim Policy for more information.
Shipping internationally via Air is very expensive. International Shipping cost can be calculated in the checkout once your full shipping address is entered.
Shipping Insurance is not available or applicable for International Orders.
Any advertised shipping promotions are not valid for International Orders.
You will be responsible for all for any of your local Taxes and Custom Import Duties. Only Shipping charges will be provided in full at the time of checkout. Our shipping rates do not includes any of your local import duties or taxies.
Payment via PayPal Only:
We only accept payment via PayPal for international orders.
For large pallet size orders – Select Pick Up in the checkout:
We suggest you engage with your own freight forwarder to quote pallet shipping via sea.
Eg 1008pcs = 21 cartons = 102 x 100 x 150cm (h) = 500kg.