WEBSITE ORDER PROCESS
Currently there is no minimum order, but this may change without notice.
All products on our website can be individually purchased allowing customers to purchase their own samples. Unfortunately it’s not feasible for us to send out free samples.
We do not have a printed catalogue. Full product details are listed under the Product description area and corresponding product tabs.
Website Price Model
All prices are listed in Australia Dollars (AUD) and displayed and inclusive GST. We offer a tiered pricing model based on quantity ordered per product.
Wholesale Trade Accounts
We do offer Wholesale trade accounts for eligible customers. Trade accounts attract minimum spend thresholds, along with some other ordering guidelines. Please click here to apply.
We do not further discount web stock unless we are over stocked or unless we are running a specific promotion. We can only provide further discounts on items when they are pre-ordered in bulk in advance. This means when we order your ‘quantity’, over and above our web allocated stock.
If we start to discount web allocated stock it becomes impossible for us to manage stock availability and it causes items to go out of stock sooner than anticipated, which means it takes us a lot longer to restock and this ultimately upsets many customers.
To Pre-order the following guidelines apply:
- Minimum order quantities apply per size per colour (usually starting at 1500pcs)
- 40% deposit on order
- 60% remaining 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Timelines for availability can be anywhere from 10 to 16 weeks from receipt of deposit, because there are many manufacturing & logistic dependencies which change at different times throughout the year.
Let us know if these guidelines are feasible and you would like us to proceed to quote by emailing email@example.com
We use industry standard encryption to keep your personal information secure throughout the payment process. We do not permanently store your credit card or bank information. We will not be liable for any damages or losses (whether direct or indirect) caused if a member’s card is used fraudulently.
Payments made via Credit Card or Paypal will appear as Live In Spirit P/L on your bank statements.
- Credit Card Payments via Tyro Gateway: Tyro merchant interface supports payments via MasterCard, Visa or AMEX.
- Credit Card Payments via Commonweath Bank Gateway: CBA merchant interface supports payments via MasterCard, Visa or AMEX.
- Pay-Pal: Our shopping cart supports payments made through Pay-Pal. Due to very high Pay-Pal merchant fees, 3% surcharge applies to orders paid via Pay-Pal. Orders placed using PayPal will not be shipped until the payment is cleared.
- Cash or Card On Pick Up: We accept payment on pickup via ‘Cash or Card’.
- Direct Deposit to Commonwealth Bank
Account Name: Glassware Imports
BSB: 063476 NUMBER:10355952
Please place Order Number EFT so we can match your payment to order
ORDER PROCESSING STATUS:
When you place an online order you will receive several automated emails each time your order status changes. Please check your spam or junk mail folder for these emails. Or simply login to your user account to check the status of your order.
- When an order is placed, its status is “Queued” or “Pending’ awaiting payment.
- When payment has been made, your order status changes to ‘Processed’.
- When orders are packed and shipped the status changes to ‘Complete’.
- When there is a problem with your order details and we cannot get in touch with you your order status changes to ‘On Hold’
At Glassware Imports, it is our goal to sell high quality products at reasonable prices, and quickly ship those products to our customers. In order to accomplish this, we cannot spend our day changing orders. This slows down our entire operation from:
- Office Staff
- Fulfilment Department.
- Ordering picking and Packing
- Dispatch department
Once an order is Paid and Processed, it cannot be changed. Any additions to orders will be treated as separate orders, and assigned a separate order ID number and tracking numbers. Otherwise if your original order has not been Paid or Processed you have the ability to Cancel this in your online account and submit a new order.
It is crucial that you double/triple check the accuracy of your order before clicking the “complete your order” button during checkout.
Once an order moves through our fulfilment process we cannot add to your order or take away from your order. We also do not combine orders to ship together.
If we were to begin implementing order changes at Glassware Imports, we would have to hire more staff, and this would cause an overall increase in prices. We thank you for your cooperation with this policy.
Our warehouse operation is fast and efficient so if you want to cancel a ‘Paid’ order you must lodge the request via ‘Claim Process’ listed above asap.
- If your order is already dispatched it is no longer possible to cancel and get a refund.
- If your order is already picked, packed and allocated for dispatch, a restocking fee up to 20% may be charged. This fee will be deducted from your refund/credit
- If your order is cancelled for change of mind, an online credit will be applied.
- If you cancel an order and will not be purchasing with us again a refund can be processed. However if you have paid via paypal or credit card, a 2% credit card surcharge fee will be deducted from the refund. If paid via Zip Pay it’s a 4.5% fee. We absorb all payment surcharge fees for all orders, but these are not refundable for cancelled orders because they are not refundable by the merchants.
- There is no cancellation fee for cancelling an Unpaid/Queued order.
WEB STOCK & INVENTORY LEVELS
We do our best to keep our online stock levels accurate but sometimes due to unforseen circumstances products appear in stock on line but we are out of stock in the warehouse. If we receive an order that has items which are out of stock, we will contact you via telephone and/or email to let you, and we will credit your user account (or credit card upon request) for the amount of the out of stock merchandise. If the freight charge is impacted we will proportionally credit if applicable.
We don’t have a ‘Back Order’ System and all out of stock items will have to be reordered by you at a later date when stock becomes available again.
Product Out of Stock Queries
When a product is out of stock you can subscribe to the out of stock notification service. If you subscribe to this, you will be automatically notified when product comes back into stock. You can also check for updates in description area of product in question.