If you learn better one of one, you can do a private class and design it to suit your needs.
Private classes go for up to 3 hours and can be a combination of any one or two products you wish to learn.
Choose from: Soy Candles, Linen/Room Spray, Perfumes, Diffusers, Melt and Pour Soap, Body Butter, Body Scrubs, Lip Balm & Bath Bombs,
We can conduct these sessions Monday to Friday between 9am & 330pm. Please enter 3 preferred dates and times in comments field during checkout and we will check schedule and confirm appointment. Sunday session and after 5pm session available upon request and a $100 surcharge applies.
Learn to make scented Soy Candles, Room Sprays, Perfumes & Diffusers that will rival the professionals! YOU’LL NEVER PAY RETAIL PRICES AGAIN!!!
Cancellations: We often have people on waiting lists, and also do a lot of preparation for the class, so please ensure you review our cancellation policy to avoid additional fees and forfeit of class.
Class Duration: Approximately 3 to 3.5 hours (No breaks) Prerequisites: None. No prior candle making experience is needed.
Required: Closed shoes with rubber sole (strictly no sandals or heels). Lightweight long sleeve clothing is suggested (but not essential) in case of wax splashes. Please note that our workshop is usually cool, so we suggest bringing a layer of clothing to adjust your comfort level. Please bring reading glasses if applicable.
Minimum Age: Minimum age is 12 years old and anyone under the age of 16, needs to be accompanied by an adult.
So what are you waiting for:
- All materials are provided
- You’ll take home the products you make
- You’ll receive detailed instructions for all products so you can create at home.
- You’ll come away being able to create beautiful handmade gifts and party favours, and add a personal touch to any occasion!
- Save yourself hundreds of dollars by making your own natural soy wax candles, Room Sprays & Scented Diffusers instead of buying at retail prices
- You will have the opportunity to buy supplies after the class if you wish to create products at home.
- Adorn your home with beautifully fragrant, eco-friendly products with scents that activate and sooth your senses – the perfect calmative after a stressful day at work!
- Or perhaps this workshop is the perfect time to start a small business by selling these wonderful and easy to make products.
- Live In Spirit’s soy wax is 100% biodegradable and contains no lead, no petroleum, no chemical/synthetic fixatives or glosses, no animal products/by-products, and they use Zinc free, all natural wicks
Whether you’re looking to learn a relaxing hobby, or start your own candle making business, Live In Spirit’s workshop covers all the bases. Live In Spirit classes are hands-on, interactive and (most importantly) fun. So snap up a spot for yourself and some for your friends and unleash your creativity on a candle today!
Booking Cancellation Policy
In Store Classes & Workshop Booking Cancellation Policy:
Once a Master Class workshop booking has been confirmed, all workshop bookings are non-refundable. However if cancellation notice is made via email no later than 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the workshop it may be transferred to another date if available, gifted to a nominated person, or a credit can be provided for purchases of products and services via the website.
- Cancellations or rescheduling: We often have a jam packed fully booked schedule, and also do a lot of preparation for the class, so we require 7 days notice by email, otherwise you will forfeit your session or be charged a 10% rebooking fee up.
- Classes cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled session time will be forfeited with no exceptions.
- Master class duration is 3hrs
- Closed shoes with rubber sole (strictly no sandals or heels). Lightweight long sleeve clothing is suggested (but not essential) in case of wax splashes. Please note that our workshop is usually cool, so we suggest bringing a layer of clothing to adjust your comfort level.
- Please bring reading glasses if applicable.