Fragrance Soy Candle Making Workshop
Classes and workshops are still on hold due to Covid 19 restrictions and the 1.5m distance rule. We anticipate classes starting again in September. Please email us for more information.
We book out 2 months in advance – Please email us for current availability – email@example.com
22 in stock
Fragrance Candle Making Workshop – We will cover Soy Candles, Room Spray Mists, Diffusers & Perfumes
Learn to make scented Soy Candles, Room Sprays, Perfumes & Diffusers that will rival the professionals! YOU’LL NEVER PAY RETAIL PRICES AGAIN!!!
Look no further – You have found the most comprehensive professional Soy Candle Making Class in Australia. Here at Live In Spirit we’ve now taught in excess of 6000 people over 9 years, the fine art of candle making and we’re still going strong. We have a custom built workshop specifically for the teaching environment which makes it convenient and comfortable for our attendees. And if you decide to buy supplies after the class we have a fully stocked shop on the premises and wholesale opportunities if you happen to turn your new hobby into a thriving business.
Soy Candle, Reed Diffuser, Perfumes or Room Mist you typically buy for $30 each you will learn to make for under $5.00ea !!! Making these gorgeous products at these prices can quickly become a business and way to make a small income. But please note that the value isnt in the products you take home in this session, it’s in the information we pass on and teach you. We offer the most comprehensive Soy candle making class in Australia. Taking this workshop:
- You’ll learn to make Scented Soy candles, Scented Reed Diffuser and Scented Room Spray Mist. These products you typically buy for $30 each you will learn to make for under $5.00ea !!!
- At the moment this workshop is jam packed with extra value also covering Perfumes.
- You’ll learn how to choose a wax, select the right wick, create different shapes, and how to choose specific scents to achieve aromatherapy benefits
- It will be a Hands on practical experience making your own Soy Candles & Room Spray in an environment custom designed for teaching
- Detailed instructions and an abundance of information – Our entry level workshops are so professional and second to none in Australia.
- A proven wick chart to ensure you never put the wrong wick in the wrong size jar (this is a common mistake made in candles)
- Colour mixing chart
- Fragrance blending
- Learn about frosting and how to manage it.
- Learn about the differences between retail bought candles and the conscious friendly ones your will learn to make and why they are far superior
- Take home beautiful soy candle products with over 300 hours burn time
- After the class you will have the opportunity to purchase product from our full range of candle making supplies
Cancellations: We often have people on waiting lists, and also do a lot of preparation for the class, so please ensure you review our cancellation policy to avoid additional fees and forfeit of class.
Class Duration: Approximately 2 to 2.5 hours (No breaks) Prerequisites: None. No prior candle making experience is needed.
Required: Closed shoes with rubber sole (strictly no sandals or heels). Lightweight long sleeve clothing is suggested (but not essential) in case of wax splashes. Please note that our workshop is usually cool, so we suggest bringing a layer of clothing to adjust your comfort level. Please bring reading glasses if applicable.
Minimum Age: Minimum age is 12 years old and anyone under the age of 16, needs to be accompanied by an adult.
So what are you waiting for:
- All materials are provided
- You’ll take home the products you make
- You’ll receive detailed instructions for all products so you can create at home.
- You’ll come away being able to create beautiful handmade gifts and party favours, and add a personal touch to any occasion!
- Save yourself hundreds of dollars by making your own natural soy wax candles, Room Sprays & Scented Diffusers instead of buying at retail prices
- You will have the opportunity to buy supplies after the class if you wish to create products at home.
- Adorn your home with beautifully fragrant, eco-friendly products with scents that activate and sooth your senses – the perfect calmative after a stressful day at work!
- Or perhaps this workshop is the perfect time to start a small business by selling these wonderful and easy to make products.
- Live In Spirit’s soy wax is 100% biodegradable and contains no lead, no petroleum, no chemical/synthetic fixatives or glosses, no animal products/by-products, and they use Zinc free, all natural wicks
Whether you’re looking to learn a relaxing hobby, or start your own candle making business, Live In Spirit’s workshop covers all the bases. Live In Spirit classes are hands-on, interactive and (most importantly) fun. So snap up a spot for yourself and some for your friends and unleash your creativity on a candle today!
Booking Cancellation Policy
In Store Classes & Workshop Booking Cancellation Policy:
Once a workshop booking has been confirmed, all workshop bookings are non-refundable. However if cancellation notice is made via email no later than 14 days prior to the scheduled date of the workshop it may be transferred to another date if available, gifted to a nominated person, or a credit can be provided for purchases of products and services via the website. If your confirmed session is already booked out, rebooking fees will apply. If your session is not fully booked and you have provided notice by email within required timeframe, then no rebooking fee will apply.
- Cancellations or rescheduling: We often have people on waiting lists, and also do a lot of preparation for the class, so we require 14 days notice by email, otherwise you will forfeit your session or be charged rebooking fee up to $50.00 if we cannot fill your vacancy.
- Classes cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled session time will be forfeited with no exceptions.
- Duration is 2.5hrs
- Closed shoes with rubber sole (strictly no sandals or heels). Lightweight long sleeve clothing is suggested (but not essential) in case of wax splashes. Please note that our workshop is usually cool, so we suggest bringing a layer of clothing to adjust your comfort level.
- Please bring reading glasses if applicable.